TOSIBOX® Central Lock is the hub for your TOSIBOX® VPN connections. It enables a wide range of process improvements and new business opportunities. Scalable concurrent VPN connections can easily be created and managed for remote maintenance, continuous data monitoring and data logging purposes.
TOSIBOX® Central Lock offers completely new ways of providing service business. It brings all remote sites to a single point, and centrally manages user and access rights across the entire network in real-time. Scaling from single up to thousands of connections is possible at any time.
- With Central Lock and always-on VPN connections you can easily enable applications like data logging, continuous monitoring or remote maintenance.
- Possibility to collect audit log data from connected TOSIBOX® Locks
- Monitoring service for VPN connections
- Easy and scalable access management that is enterprise-ready.
- Supports up to thousands concurrent VPN connections from Keys, Locks or Mobile Clients
- Performing at the highest security levels in the industry – see security questions answered in our Security Center
- One 1 Gbit/s WAN port
- Four 1 Gbit/s LAN ports
- Over 700 Mbit/s encryption throughput
- 1000 concurrent remote connections per LAN network
- Encryption and authentication PKI, 3072 bit RSA
- Data encryption TLS, AES-256-CBC / Blowfish-128-CBC
- Mirrored hard disks (RAID 1)
- 570 mm x 430 mm x 43 mm / 22.44″ x 16.93″ x 1.69″ (L x W x H)
- Net weight, article + accessories: 12,0 kg / 26.46 lbs
- Operating temperature 10°C … 30 °C / 50 °F … 86 °F
- Operating humidity: 20% … 80% non-condensing
- Input voltage 90 … 264 V AC
- Input frequency 47 … 63 Hz
- Power consumption max 250 W
- 1U (rack unit) for 19” rack cabinet (rack rails included)
- Requires one non-firewalled public IP address for Internet access
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 level OpenVPN connection
- Strongly encrypted PKI method used in connection establishment
- 256/192/128-bit AES or 128-bit Blowfish data encryption (configurable)
- Connection authentication and key exchange using 1024/2048/3072 bit RSA encryption
- End-to-end encryption between TOSIBOX® devices