Before returning any goods please read this...
Procedure for Returning Goods
- To request an authority to return any item for a credit please complete the GRA form (Goods Return Authorisation form) located at the bottom of this page.
- Lapp Australia will endeavour to reply to the provided return email address within 2 working days.
The reply will indicate:
» Acceptance Email from Lapp Australia
» Restocking Fee
» Refusal with reason why
- A copy of the delivery note along with the GRA reference must accompany the goods being returned. Any goods arriving without proper documentation may be turned away at the purchaser’s expense.
- Freight costs incurred are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All returns are subject to inspection and can be refused if the goods are not returned in condition fit for resale.
- All credits will be processed to the purchaser’s Lapp Australia account; ie, no cash reimbursements.
Conditions for Returning Goods
- All products returned must be in good condition fit for resale, credit approval is subject to inspection and in the case of cable a recheck of the metres returned. (Items considered dead or obsolete stock cannot be returned)
- Lapp Australia will accept for return for full credit any order that was:
» Processed and supplied incorrectly
» Any product that is supplied with a factory fault or that has been damage in transit or where Lapp Australia is at fault or otherwise responsible.
- No goods will be accepted for return without prior consultation and acceptance.
- All claims to be made within 30 days of original dispatch or as otherwise agreed in writing.
- Lapp Australia reserves the right to apply a restocking fee for goods returned based on the value of the goods returned plus G.S.T. and/or freight costs. Please refer to the Restocking fee table
|Loan or Sample items with prior arrangement||0%|
|Items sent in error by Lapp Australia||0%|
|Standard stock items returned in packaging fit for resale||15%|
|Cable – Common stock cables issued on full drums||20%|
|Cable – Common stock cables issued as off the shelf lengths||20%|
|Cable – Common stock cables issued as cut to length (50m+)||30%|
|Cable – Specially imported for your order||No Return|
|Specially imported for your order products – All ranges||No Return|
|Freight fees / Courier fees||No Credit|
Please use our online form.