SKINTOP® DIX-M, NBR multiple sealing inserts, higher packing density allows smaller part construction, easy insertion of several cables
- Easy insertion of several cables into one gland
- Higher packing density allows smaller part construction
- For use in SKINTOP® cable glands
- A sealing ring with several holes is used in place of the inner sealing insert
- SKINTOP® DIX-M FKM is resistant to oil, water, alkaline solutions, acids, solvents etc.
- IP 68 can be achieved when all openings are closed and all bores are optimally occupied, i.e. when using cables with nominal diameter and/or SKINTOP® DIX-DV sealing plugs
We strive to provide you with the best information we can, considering the images are not to scale and do not represent detailed perspectives of the respected products. If you notice any errors or omissions in this information, please let us know using the contact us tab on this page.