- FC (Fast Connect) version is oil and UV-resistant
- Process-automation application for connecting sensors and actuators - including areas with risks of explosion.
- Fixed Installation
- Bit rate = 31.25 kbit/s. Transmission technology RS485 also possible but bit rate is limited to 1.5 Mbit/s
- Maximum cable length is dependent on several factors (e.g. supply voltage, current demand).
- Technical Data: refer to the overview on "UNITRONIC® Bus Cables"
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- PROFIBUS® PA is standardised in EN 50170 as PROFIBUS® DP and PROFIBUS® FMS
- Transmission technology for PROFIBUS-PA in accordance with international standard IEC 61158-2
- FC variant with
UL/CSA certification (CMG / PLTC)
- UNITRONIC® BUS PA
Outer sheath: PVC, blue, (RAL 5015) intrinsically safe area, black (RAL 9005)
- UNITRONIC® BUS PA FC
Bare copper wire
Fast Connect inner sheath
Puter sheath: PVC, blue (RAL 5015), black (RAL 9005)
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +80°C
- During installation: -5°C to +50°C
We strive to provide you with the best information we can, considering the images are not to scale and do not represent detailed perspectives of the respected products. If you notice any errors or omissions in this information, please let us know using the contact us tab on this page.